Monday, January 18, 2010

Work

I don't know what it is about my coworkers. They seem to work like mad men and women. I don't, yet I know for a fact that I get way more done than they do. In fact, my boss loves me. She thinks I'm the most productive worker she has. I am, to a degree. I wonder if I truly worked all day like they do...Nah, they I couldn't surf and spend more time reading while at work.

We had a big meeting today and it wasn't as big as everyone made it out to be. In short, we're restructuring. No one is losing jobs. We're simply reporting to someone new. No big deal right?

Not to my coworkers. They all fawned over not reporting to our current boss and each went on about how great our boss is. WTF ever. Do you have a job? Check. Are you still getting paid the same? Check. What else matters?

I swear I'll never understand the touchy feely thing we have here. It's just work.

No comments:

Post a Comment