Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Holy shit...I went to the gym last night. Hell hath frozen over. I'm finally feeling good so it was time. I can't say I'm 100% but it's as close to it as I'm going to get for a while. It felt good to be back in the gym.

When I walked in this lady smiled at me. She was cute in a 'gym' sort of way. You know what I mean, if a girl is in the gym, she gets extra points just for being there. It's kind of like how women give extra points to a man in uniform.

Back to the lady at the gym. I went over to the eliptical machine to warm up and she looked back at me and smiled again. I smiled back. Maybe being back at the gym has its perks? After turning her over in my head trying to figure out if she was just being nice I figured out that I knew her. Then I went over it again in my head trying to figure out how I knew her. Turned out she was my neighbor from down the street but I've never seen her up that close. She was just being nice I guess. Damn.

So much for bringing sexy back.

My workout was good. I think this is the first step in getting my life back in shape overall.

1 comment:

  1. yay for getting back in shape and working out! I am starting to do that too.

    PS. She maybe have been giving you the sexy eyes, who knows?!?

    ReplyDelete