Tuesday, October 6, 2009

She's secretly a whore

...okay not really a whore but she's kinky.

I'm kind of in this dilemma. A friend of mine at work kind of digs this girl. He tells me about her over lunch one day. He starts to wax poetic about how cool she is and how she started flirting with him while he was at her office.

Now we work for a HUGE company. There are tons of us spread across multiple buildings. So the chances of me knowing this girl or even seeing her is pretty slim. I ask who it is and he tells me.

Oh shit. I know her.

Then he says that he wants to take it slow with her to see where it goes. WTF?

I have naked pics of this girl in my email already. Take it slow? Why? I talked to her for an hour and she was coming on to me AND sending me naked pics from her cell phone. How crazy is that? She wanted to hook up after work. She was plotting how we could get away for a little bit since she lived close by.

So now I'm stuck between telling him she's a freak and my 'car wreck fascination' to see what happens next.

No comments:

Post a Comment